|Hubs||Lhasa Gonggar Airport|
|Fleet size||8 (+1 on order)|
|Parent company||Air China|
|Headquarters||Lhasa, Tibet, China|
|Key people||Liu Yanping, General Manager|
Tibet Airlines (Chinese: 西藏航空公司; pinyin: Xīzàng Hángkōng Gōngsī, Tibetan: བོད་ལྗོངས་མཁའ་འགྲུལ།, Wylie: bod ljongs mkha' 'grul) is an airline with its corporate headquarters and registered office in Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, China, and operates scheduled domestic flights out of Lhasa Gonggar Airport.
Tibet Airlines was approved by the Civil Aviation Administration of China in March 2010. It has ordered three Airbus A319 airliners and intends to order more airliners from the same family. The airline received its first aircraft on 2 July 2011 and launched service by operating flight from Lhasa Gonggar Airport to Ngari Gunsa Airport on 26 July. It intends to start flight to Beijing and Shanghai by the end of 2011.
The airline also announced plans to start direct flights to Europe by 2015 or 2016. In February 2011, the Times of India reported that the airline is interested in starting operations in India and other countries in South and South East Asia.
The airline has its head office and its registered office in the Lhasa Economic and Technological Development Zone (S:拉萨市经济技术开发区, T: 拉薩市經濟技術開發區, P: Lāsà Shì Jīngjì Jìshù Kāifāqū), in Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, China. It also has an office in Chengdu.
Tibet Airlines serves the following destinations (at April 2013):
- People's Republic of China
- Chengdu - Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Chongqing - Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
- Guiyang - Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport
- Hangzhou - Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Lanzhou - Lanzhou Zhongchuan Airport
- Lhasa - Lhasa Gonggar Airport Hub
- Nanjing - Nanjing Lukou International Airport
- Nyingchi - Nyingchi Mainling Airport
- Qamdo - Qamdo Bangda Airport
- Shanghai - Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Shenzhen - Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
- Shigatse - Shigatse Peace Airport
- Shiquanhe, Ngari (Ali) - Ngari Gunsa Airport
- Xiamen - Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Xining - Xining Caojiabao Airport
- People's Republic of China
|Airbus A319-100||8||1||128 (8/120)|
- "Tibet Airlines to take off next year: state media". The Independent (London). 27 June 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Start-up Tibet Airlines to take three A319s". Flight Global. 19 August 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Tibet Airlines to start routes to Europe". People's Daily Online. 25 August 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Tibet Airlines keen to start operations in India". The Times Of India. 27 February 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "联系我们." (Archive) Tibet Airlines. Retrieved on 17 October 2012. "注册地址： 西藏自治区拉萨市经济技术开发区阳光新城A2-2-2-1（邮编：851400）" and "成都保障区：成都双流国际机场股份有限公司综合保障区(西区)7栋3楼（邮编：610202）"
- "Tibet Airlines to be launched in May; first flights due mid 2011". People's Daily Online. 15 April 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Tibet Airlines will launch its operations with the A319". Airbus. 19 August 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "Tibet Airlines - Details and Fleet History". Planespotters.net. 19 February 2014. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tibet Airlines.|
- Tibet Airlines (simplified Chinese)