From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiburon (Spanish Tiburón, "shark") may refer to:
- United States
- Tiburon, California
- Tiburón Golf Club Naples, Florida
- Tiburon Peninsula, a peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area of California
- Tiburón Island, an island in the Gulf of California
- Tiburon, a 1935 novel by Kylie Tennant
- El Tiburón, a single by Proyecto Uno. Also covered by Henry Mendez
- Hyundai Tiburon, a car built by the Hyundai Motor Company
- USS Tiburon (SS-529)
- ROV Tiburon, a deep-sea research robot of the R/V Western Flyer
- EA Tiburon, an Electronic Arts studio in Orlando, Florida; developer of the Madden NFL series of video games
- Tiburon Design Automation, a software company that sells a verilog-A compilation library
- A planet and a city, in the Star-Trek fictions.
- Tibouren, French wine grape often misspelled as Tiburon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.