From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tic or TIC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement or sound.
Tic or Tics may also refer to:
- Technology Innovation Centre
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Company of I.R.Iran
- Tenancy in common
- Titanium carbide, symbol TiC
- Total inorganic carbon
- Total ion current, a type of mass chromatogram
- Tourist Information Centre
- Treasury International Capital, U.S. Treasury reports
- Trusted Internet Connection
- Tyne Improvement Commission
- Tic Forrester (1896–1970), a U.S. Representative from Georgia
- Tic Price (b. 1955), a college basketball coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.