From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic movement or sound.
Tic or Tics may also refer to:
- Technology Innovation Centre
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Company of I.R.Iran
- Tenancy in common
- Thermal imaging camera
- Titanium carbide
- Toshiba International Corporation
- Total inorganic carbon
- Total ion current, a type of mass chromatogram
- Tourist Information Centre
- Treasury International Capital, a set of reports published by the U.S. Treasury
- Trends in Cognitive Sciences (TiCS), a scientific journal
- Trusted Internet Connection
- Tyne Improvement Commission
- Tic Forrester (1896–1970), a U.S. Representative from Georgia
- Tic Price (b. 1955), a college basketball coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.