From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tichborne is a village in Hampshire, England. The term may also refer to:
- Chidiock Tichborne (1558–1586), English conspirator and poet
- Nicholas Tichborne (16th century – 1601), English activist
- Thomas Tichborne (1567–1602), English religious leader
- Tichborne Aston (1723–1748), Irish politician
- Other uses
- Tichborne, Ontario, village in Central Frontenac Township, in Canada
- Tichborne baronets, two baronetcies in the Baronetage of England
- Tichborne Case, 19th century fraud prosecution of someone claiming to be Sir Roger Tichborne
- Tichborne Dole, English charity festival held in Tichborne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.