From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tick or ticking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tick refers to small arachnids in the order Ixodida.
Tick or ticking may also refer to:
- Tick (check mark), a mark (✓, ✔, ☑, etc.) used to indicate "yes"
- Ticking, cotton or linen textile tightly woven for durability
- Tick (comics), a comedic superhero character created by Ben Edlund in 1986
- The Tick (comic book), comic book series created by Ben Edlund in 1988
- The Tick (1994 TV series), a 1994 animated television series adaptation of the Tick character
- The Tick (2001 TV series), a 2001 live-action television series based on the Tick character
- Ticks (film), a 1993 direct-to-video horror film
- "Ticks" (song), a 2007 single by Brad Paisley
- "Ticking", a song from the Elton John album Caribou
- Tick (software) is a time tracking software
- Tick Segerblom (born 1948), American attorney and politician
- Commodity tick, a unit of measurement of price movement of a stock or other exchange traded asset
- Tick-based game, a game that is played in iterated time periods
- Scalloped margin dome, a volcano on Venus nicknamed The Tick
- Ticked, isolated regions of pigment in dog coat coloration patterns
- Ticked tabby, a coat pattern of tabby cat fur
- Tic (disambiguation)
- Ticket (disambiguation)
- Tik (disambiguation)
- Tick tock (disambiguation)
- Tick fever (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tick"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.