From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tick or ticking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ticks are small arachnids in the order Ixodida.
Tick may also refer to:
- Tick (check mark), a mark indicating selection, completion, approval, yes, etc. (✓, ✔, ☑, etc.)
- Tick (comics), a comedic superhero created by Ben Edlund
- Ticks (1993), a 1993 horror film starring Seth Green and Ami Dolenz
- Ticks, a 1999 short film starring Jack Davenport
- The Tick (1994 TV series), a 1994 animated television series adaptation of the Tick comic
- The Tick (2001 TV series), a 2001 live-action television series adaptation of the Tick comic
- Commodity tick, a unit of measurement of price movement of a stock or other exchange traded asset
- Tick-based game, a game that is played in iterated time periods
- Tick, a playground game also known as Tag (game)
- The Tick, a nickname for the Scalloped margin dome volcano on Venus
- "Ticking", a song from the Elton John album Caribou
- "Ticks" (song), a 2007 single by Brad Paisley
- Ticking, a coloration pattern in dog and cat fur, see coat (dog) and Tabby cat
- Ticking (fabric), a striped utility fabric
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.