From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ticker can mean:
- Ticker tape, the paper strip output by a stock ticker machine
- Ticker symbol, codes used to uniquely identify publicly traded companies on a stock market
- News ticker, a small screen space on television news dedicated to headlines or minor pieces of news
- Ticker (2001 film), an action film directed by Albert Pyun
- Ticker (2008 film), an action/comedy film written by Stephen Langford & Shin Koyamada
- Heart, informally
- A rich media self-updating graphic added to the signature of an online chat profile that serves as a countdown to an important event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.