From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ticket, ticket, tickets, or tix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ticket may refer to:
- Ticket (admission), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (receipt), a card or slip of paper that designates one's position in a queue or ownership of an item to be picked up
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket, a file in an issue tracking system documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- TickIT, a quality-management certification program for software development
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of an airline ticket
- Traffic ticket, a notice issued by a law enforcement official accusing violation of traffic laws
- Train ticket, a document issued by a railway operator that enables the bearer to travel by train
- Ticket (film), a film produced by Im Kwon Taek in 1985
- Ticket (2007 film), directed by Jacob Cheung
- KTCK, AM 1310 & FM 104.1, a radio station in Dallas, Texas, USA known as "The Ticket"
Tickets may refer to:
- Tickets (film), a 2005 film
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Ticket"
- All pages with titles containing "Ticket"
- Tick (disambiguation)
- Stub (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.