From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ticket, Tickets, ticket, tickets, or tix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ticket may refer to:
- Ticket (admission) (entrance ticket), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Transport ticket (Fare ticket): a ticket confirming that the fare is paid and enabling a transport of the bearer
- Train ticket, a document issued by a railway operator that enables the bearer to travel by train
- Bus ticket
- Tram ticket
- Trolleybus ticket
- Ship ticket
- Cableway ticket
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane
- Seat reservation ticket (coach ticket)
- Traffic ticket, a notice issued by a law enforcement official accusing violation of traffic laws
- Fine ticket (penalty ticket), a ticket confirming that a penalty fine was paid
- Parking ticket, a ticket confirming that the parking fee was paid (and the time of the parking start)
- Ticket (toll collection), road toll ticket, a slip of paper used to indicate where vehicles entered a toll road to charge based on an established rate when they exit
- Ski pass
- Shop check, restaurant check, a ticket confirming that goods or service was paid
- Bill, receipt
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of an transport ticket, entrance ticket etc.
- Waiting number ticket, a slip of paper with a serial number that designates one's position in a queue, such as in a waiting room or at a customer service desk.
- Pick-up ticket, a card or slip of paper that designates one's ownership of an item to be picked up, for example when retrieving clothing from a dry cleaning shop or an automobile from a repair shop, or putting things in storage at a train station, cloakroom, etc.
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Betting ticket
- Lottery ticket
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket, a file in an issue tracking system documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- TickIT, a quality-management certification program for software development
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Ticket (film), a film produced by Im Kwon Taek in 1985
- KTCK, AM 1310 & FM 104.1, a radio station in Dallas, Texas, USA known as "The Ticket"
Tickets may refer to:
Tix may refer to:
- An abbreviated form of tickets
- Tix.com, an online ticket seller
- Tix Corporation, a Las Vegas ticket seller owned by Tix4Tonight
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tickets.|
- All pages beginning with "Ticket"
- All pages with titles containing "Ticket"
- Tick (disambiguation)
- Stub (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.