From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tico is a colloquial name for the natives of Costa Rica.
Tico may also refer to:
- Tico Records, a record label
- Daewoo Tico, compact Korean car
- Los Ticos, a nickname for the Costa Rica national football team
- Tico-Tico no Fubá, famous instrumental by Zequinha de Abreu
- Tico-Tico no Fubá (film), 1952 Brazilian comedy film
- Hurricane Tico (1983)
- Chefe Tico, a village in northeastern Mozambique
- Taco Tico, a chain of Tex-Mex fast-food restaurants
- Tico and the Triumphs, a band in which Paul Simon performed in his early career
- USS Ticonderoga (CG-47) (nicknamed "Tico"), a guided-missile cruiser and the lead ship of her class
- Training Institute of Central Ohio, a former youth prison in Columbus, Ohio.
- Tico the Squirrel, a character on the children's television series, Dora the Explorer
- Tico of the Seven Seas, a Japanese anime series featuring an orca named Tico
- Nicolae Tico, Romanian sprint canoer
- Tico-Tico (born 1973), Mozambican footballer
- Tico Brown (born 1957), former American professional basketball player
- Tico McNutt, American animal research and founder of the Wild Dog Research Project
- Tico Santa Cruz (born 1977), frontman of Brazilian rock band Detonautas Roque Clube
- Tico Torres, (born 1953), American drummer and percussionist for Bon Jovi
- Tico Wells, African-American actor
- Tico Zamora (born 1967), American rock musician, songwriter and record producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.