From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tidewater may refer to:
- Tidewater (geographic term), a geographic area of southeast Virginia and northeast North Carolina
- Tidewater glacier, a classification of glacier
- Tidewater (marine services), a company providing marine services to the offshore petroleum industry
- Tidewater (Amtrak), a former passenger train through the American South
- Tidewater, Oregon, a settlement
- Tidewater Petroleum, a former name of Getty Oil
- Tidewater architecture, a style of architecture found mostly in coastal areas of the Southern United States
- Tidelands, an area affected by the tide
- Tidewater, Florida, a place in Florida
- Tidewater (marketing)
- Tidewater region of Virginia, a large portion of eastern Virginia
- Tidewater accent, an accent of American English associated with the Tidewater region of Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.