From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tierce comes from the Latin word for "third" and can refer to:
- Tierce - an old English unit of volume
- Tierce - an organ stop, also known as a seventeenth
- Tierce (fencing) - a fencing maneuvre
- Tierce (CMS) - an open-source content management system
- Tierce - a sixtieth part of a second
- Tierce de Picardie (Picardy third) - a harmonic device used in European classical music
- Tierce - a horse racing bet type; also known as a Trifecta
- Tierce (surname) - a surname
- Among hunters, a collection of three (“a brace and a half” or tierce) -- or three creatures of any kind, especially greyhounds, foxes, bucks or hares — is called “a leash.”
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tierce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.