From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tiff)
|Look up tiff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TIFF, Tiff, or tiff may refer to:
- Tiff, Missouri, United States
- Tiff Lacey (21st century), British singer
- Tiff Needell (born 1951), British racing driver and television presenter
- Milan Tiff Track and field athletics Triple Jumper
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF), a computer file format for storing images, including photographs and line art
- Tooth Interior Fatigue Fracture (TIFF), a type of gear failure
- a popular nickname for Timothy Findley (1930–2002), Canadian author, based on his initials (Timothy Irving Frederick Findley)
- Thessaloniki International Film Festival, an annual film festival held in Thessaloniki, Greece and established in 1960
- Tokyo International Film Festival, a film festival held in Tokyo, Japan and established in 1985
- Toronto International Film Festival, a film festival held in Toronto, Canada: originally "The Festival of Festivals," founded in 1976
- Transilvania International Film Festival (spelled Transylvania in English), a film festival held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and established in 2001
- Tromsø International Film Festival, an annual film festival held in Tromsø, Norway and established in 1991
- Tiff, a fictional character from the anime Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
- Tiffs, a nickname for branch badges worn by the British Royal Navy
- TIF (disambiguation)
- TIFFE (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.