|Born||Sandra Lee Schwab
April 6, 1966
Richmond, California, U.S.
|Other names||Tyffany Million, Tiffany Melon, Tiffany Mellon, Tiffany Melons, Tiffany Millon, Tiffany Millions, Sandra Margot, Sandra Margot Giani, Sandra Scott|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||127 lb (58 kg)|
|No. of adult films||127 films and 4 as director (per IAFD)|
Tiffany Million (born Sandra Lee Schwab on April 6, 1966), also known as Tyffany Million, is a former professional wrestler and American pornographic performer who appeared in both heterosexual and lesbian videos. She retired from the adult industry in 1994; according to her website, she refuses to answer questions about her former career.
As Sandra Scott, she was the subject of the 2007 reality show, Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter, which aired on WE: Women's Entertainment for one season. She also appeared as herself in the 2010 documentary film After Porn Ends.
In the late 1980s, she became a member of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (G.L.O.W.) organization and adopted the wrestling name of "Tiffany Mellon." She and Roxy Astor were a tag team known as the "Park Avenue Knockouts." She left G.L.O.W. in 1989, claiming that G.L.O.W.'s management harassed her and a fellow wrestler because they were suspected of being lesbians.
In 1992, she entered the porn industry, making her first appearance in the video Twister. By 1994, she had appeared in about 100 X-rated films (including one called B.L.O.W. (Beautiful Ladies of Wrestling)). She also started a production company, Immaculate Video Conceptions, and directed several movies such as XXX Files: Lust in Space and I Touch Myself. She does acknowledge that she was involved with women in her personal life, and for a time in the mid-1990s was involved in a relationship with porn actress Jill Kelly.
Today she goes by the name Sandra Margot-Escott or Sandra Scott and is a bounty hunter and private investigator for Skye-Lane Investigations. In 2007, she testified against a striptease club in San Bernardino which allegedly featured prostitution; she had worked undercover as a dancer there. She is featured on the reality TV show, Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter, which premiered on the WE Channel on April 20, 2007. In 2010, she appeared in the documentary After Porn Ends.
- 1994 AVN Best Group Scene - Film for New Wave Hookers 3
- 1995 XRCO Best Actress (Single Performance) for Sex
- Bill Winter (2008). "Tyffany Million - Friend of Liberty". Advocates for Self-Government. Archived from the original on 2008-03-15. Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- Sandra Scott WIFE MOM BOUNTY HUNTER
- Life after G.L.O.W.
- Tiffany Million at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-04-27). "Ex-Starlet Tyffany Million Becomes Bounty Hunter". AVN. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- Brenda Loew, Exclusive EIDOS Interview with Porn Star Tyffany Million.
- This strip club makes the city see red. The Los Angeles Times, February 26, 2007
- Sandrascott MySpace page, accessed March 12, 2007
- "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- "XRCO past winners". Retrieved March 4, 2014.