|Full name||Tiffany Marie Weimer|
|Date of birth||5 December 1983|
|Place of birth||Bridgeport, CT, United States|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Current club||Fortuna Hjørring|
|2009||FC Gold Pride||15||(1)|
|2006–2007||United States U-21||6||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:23, 27 September 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Youth and high school careers
Tiffany Weimer played on South Central Premiere from 1993–1998, which is where her soccer career got its start. She went on to play for World Class Soccer from 1999-2003. The 1999 team won the National Championship and Weimer personally won the Adidas Golden Boot Award in that tournament. In her high school career at North Haven High School in North Haven, Connecticut, Weimer netted 109 goals, a school record. She also garnered the NSCAA's All-American award twice, All-New England award three times, Parade All-American award twice, McDonald's All-American award once and SCC Hammonasset's All-Conference Award four times.
College career (2002-2005)
After graduating from North Haven High School, Tiffany proceeded to attend Pennsylvania State University in University Park, Pennsylvania. Her 2002 season at Penn State yielded a Final Four appearance in the Division I NCAA Championship and were Big Ten Champions. She also was honored with a spot on the Big Ten All Freshman Team, the Soccer Buzz All Freshman Team (Mid-Atlantic Region) and won the Big Ten Freshman of the Year. In 2003, the Penn State Nittany Lions appeared in the Elite 8 of the Division I NCAA Championship and were the Big Ten Champions. Weimer received a spot on the All Big Ten Team and the NSCAA's 1st Team All-American. She was also a Semi-Finalist for the MAC Hermann Trophy. The 2004 Nittany Lions were Big Ten Champions with Weimer receiving the Big Ten Offensive Player of The Year, earned a spot on the NSCAA's 1st Team All-American and Runner-Up for the MAC Hermann Trophy. Weimer's final season at Penn State in 2005 drew an undefeated season of 23-0-2. They appeared in the Final 4 of the Division I NCAA Championship and were Big Ten Champions. Weimer received Big Ten Female Athlete of the Year, the Suzy Favor Award, Top Drawer Soccer Player of the Year, MAC Hermann Runner-Up and holds the NCAA record for most consecutive games with goals scored, 17 in total.
Overall, Tiffany Weimer scored 91 goals, a Big Ten record, and 9th in the NCAA, and 32 assists. Most goals in one season: 32. Most Game-Winning Goals(season): 13.
Post-collegiate and professional career
In 2007, Weimer joined the SoccerPlus Connecticut Reds of the Women's Premier Soccer League. In the 2007 season, the Connecticut Reds finished third in the league. Weimer was also named WPSL East Player of the Year of 2007. Weimer contributed her expertise and degree in journalism from Pennsylvania State University and wrote a blog for that team, "Tiff's Journal."
On January 16, 2009, Tiffany Weimer was selected as a 3rd round draft pick (17th overall) to play for the FC Gold Pride, a team based in the San Francisco area. In her first appearance with the club, she assisted on the first goal in club history, a cross to teammate Eriko Arakawa for a header.
On August 9, 2009, FC Gold Pride wrapped up their inaugural season. Tiffany Weimer tallied a team-high 3 assists and also added 1 goal to her professional account.
On March 9, 2011, Vancouver Whitecaps FC, a W-League club based out of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada announced that they had signed Weimer to play for the 2011 season. Weimer will also become Whitecaps FC Women’s Ambassador.
- Tiffany Weimer Named Big Ten Freshman of the Year, http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/110802aaa.html
- Buzzing Honors 2002 Awards, http://www.soccerbuzz.com/2002awards/ma/allregionalsfr.htm
- Penn State's Weimer Garners Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year, Jacobs Named Defensive Player of the Year, http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/110304aaa.html
- Trio of Lions Earn Women's Soccer All-America Honors, http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/121004aaa.html
- Penn State's Weimer Just Misses In MAC Hermann Trophy Balloting, http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/010705aac.html
- 2005 Cumulative Season Statistics, http://gopsusports.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/stats/2005-2006/teamcume.html
- A Defining Dynasty: PSU Soccer Posts Nine-Straight Big Ten Titles To Date, http://bigten.cstv.com/sports/wchamp25/spec-rel/102306aad.html.
- Hermann Trophy New Release, http://www.mac-hermann-trophy.org/hermann%20trophy%20news%20release.pdf
- SoccerPlus CT - Tiffany Weimer, http://www.soccerplusct.com/soccerplusct/roster/weimer.html
- Soccerplus Connecticut Information, http://www.soccerpluscamps.com/soccerplusct/info.html
- "Tiff's Journal", http://www.soccerpluscamps.com/soccerplusct/journal.html
- Aland United Squad, http://women.soccerway.com/teams/finland/land-united/squad
- FC Gold Pride Adds Stars To The Roster At Women's Professional Soccer Draft, http://womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid7754.aspx?team=bayarea
- Milbrett's strike lifts FC Gold Pride to 2-1 win over Boston Breakers, http://womensprosoccer.com/newsitem_ektid11008.aspx?team=bayarea
- Transactions: 2009, http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/transactions-09.aspx
- Teams begin coming to terms with free agents, internationals, http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/general/091008-free-agent-signings.aspx
- Transactions: 2010, http://www.womensprosoccer.com/Home/news/transactions-10.aspx
- AIK Fotboll Spelartruppen 2010, http://www.aikfotboll.se/player.aspx,
- Whitecaps FC sign Tiffany Weimer, http://club.whitecapsfc.com/archive/feature03091101.aspx,