July 11, 1984 |
|Occupation||Author, Television personality|
Tiffiny Hall is an Australian author and media presenter best known from television appearances on Gladiators, morning show The Circle (2010), The Biggest Loser Australia: Families (2011) and The Biggest Loser Australia: Singles (2012).
Hall attended Lowther Hall AGS in Melbourne and graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2006 with a Bachelor of Media and Communications and a Diploma in Modern Languages (French). Hall practises the Korean martial art of Taekwondo and is a Fifth Dan Black Belt. She is also a qualified Personal Trainer with a Diploma of Sport (coaching) with a specialisation in martial arts.
In 2011, Hall joined The Biggest Loser: Families as the newest addition to the full-time cast of trainers in the sixth season of the show. She was in charge of changing the lives of the Duncan family which consisted of twin sisters, a younger brother and older sister. During the show's three months on air she wrote a blog at the official Biggest Loser website and a weekly column for OK! magazine. Her second non-fiction book Weightloss Warrior: How to win the battle within was released in April 2011. Tiffiny returned to train the White Team in The Biggest Loser Singles (2012-2013)
Hall released her third health book Fatloss For Good in 2012. Tiffiny released her fourth health book, a cookbook called Lighten Up in 2012.
In 2012 Hall released a children's novel called White Ninja, the first in her Roxy Ran trilogy of children's books published by HarperCollins. The sequel Red Samurai was released in April 2013 and the third and final, titled Black Warrior, will be released in 2014.
- Gladiators (Seven Network, 2008)
- The Circle (Network Ten, 2010)
- The Biggest Loser: Families (Network Ten, 2011)
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Singles (Network Ten, 2012)
- WB Kids (Nine Network, 2012)
- Nickelodeon (2012)
- Herald Sun (13 March 2008). "Tigginy Hall gets ready to join the Gladiators". Herald Sun (http://www.heraldsun.com.au). Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- Luke Dennehy. "Tiffany Hall turns TV weight-loss trainer on The Biggest Loser". Herald Sun (www.heraldsun.com.au). Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- Hall, Tiffiny. "Weightloss Warrior". hardiegrant.com.au. Retrieved 25 January 2012.