|Initial release||October 2004|
|Stable release||tigase-server-5.1.0-b3002 / August 21, 2012|
|Written in||Java (programming language)|
|License||5.1.0 and newer AGPL3;
5.0.0 and earlier - GPL3
Initially the goal was to develop a fully compliant XMPP server with backward compatibility with an informal XMPP specification. In time the project has been split into smaller parts - server implementation, XML tools containing a parser for XML streams and a test suite with a built-in scripting language.
In summer 2006, the client-side library and application in Java have joined the Tigase project.
Now Tigase consists of following subprojects:
- tigase-server - Tigase XMPP server
- tigase-xmltools - XML tools, parser simple XML database
- tigase-utils - Repository with common files used in other Tigase subprojects.
- tigase-testsuite - Test suite for testing XMPP servers.
- tigase-tclmt - Tigase XMPP Server Command Line Management Tool
- jaxmpp2 - XMPP client library
- tigase-messenger - Android XMPP client based on jaxmpp2 library
- tigase-webmessenger - web XMPP client based on jaxmpp2 library
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|