|Initial release||October 2004|
|Stable release||5.2.1 / April 7, 2014|
|License||5.1.0 and newer: AGPL3
5.0.0 and earlier: GPL3
Initially the goal was to develop a fully compliant XMPP server with backward compatibility with an informal XMPP specification. In time the project has been split into smaller parts – server implementation, XML tools containing a parser for XML streams and a test suite with a built-in scripting language.
In summer 2006, the client-side library and application in Java have joined the Tigase project.
Now Tigase consists of following subprojects:
- tigase-server – Tigase XMPP server
- tigase-xmltools – XML tools, parser simple XML database
- tigase-utils – Repository with common files used in other Tigase subprojects
- tigase-testsuite – Test suite for testing XMPP servers
- tigase-tclmt – Tigase XMPP Server Command Line Management Tool
- jaxmpp2 – XMPP client library
- tigase-messenger – Android XMPP client based on jaxmpp2 library
- tigase-webmessenger – web XMPP client based on jaxmpp2 library
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|