||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
May 20, 1977 |
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||146 lb (66 kg; 10.4 st)|
Tiger Tyson (born May 20, 1977) is an American gay pornography actor, model and director, noted for his appearances in ethnic-themed adult films, where he performs regularly as a top. He has also worked as a male escort and gogo dancer, and appears frequently in gay-themed publications. Tyson, who is of African American and Puerto Rican descent, is renowned for his large endowment and aggressive sexual style on camera.
Tyson went into pornography at age 19 after serving fourteen months in prison for grand theft auto. Recruited by a friend and fellow dancer at a gay club, Tyson was introduced in the 1997 film Sweatin' Black with director Enrique Cruz. Shortly thereafter Tyson starred in his breakthrough film, Tiger's Brooklyn Tails. After serving a stint as an actor for Latino Fan Club, Tyson left the porn industry in 1999, but quickly returned in 2000 to form his own production company, Tiger Tyson Productions. He announced his retirement in 2004, but again changed his mind after the success of Take 'Em Down. Tyson was a co-founder of Pitbull Productions in 2003, and has been its headlining star ever since. To date, Tyson has appeared in over two dozen pornographic films, and directed several others. He was inducted into the GayVN Hall of Fame in February 2008.
- In The Heat (Pitbull Productions)
- Sweatin' Black (LaMancha Video)
- The Show, Parts 1 & 2 (Pitbull Productions)
- Take 'em Down 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Pitbull Productions)
- The Way You Like It (Tiger Tyson Productions)
- Tiger's Brooklyn Tails (LaMancha Video)
- Tiger Tyson's Eiffel Tower - Paris Is Mine (Pitbull Productions)
- Tiger Tyson Secrets (Pitbull Productions)
- Tiger Tyson Steel Curtain (Pitbull Productions)
- Tiger Untamed (Latino Fan Club)
- Tiger Tyson Strikes Back (Pitbull Productions)