From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tigranakert or Dikranakerd may refer to:
- Armenian cities founded by Tigranes the Great in 1st century B.C.:
- Tigranocerta, an ancient site in historic Armenia (present-day Turkey), served as Armenia's capital
- Tigranakert (Nakhijevan) or Tigranavan, located in present-day Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan
- Tigranakert of Artsakh, an ancient site in Nagorno-Karabakh (aka Artsakh), situated in present day Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Tigranakert (Utik), an ancient site in Gadabay District (aka Northern Artsakh), present day Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.