|Full name||Tijane Freitas Reis|
|Date of birth||28 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Canchungo, Guinea-Bissau|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left winger|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:00, 3 May 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Tijane was born in Canchungo, Guinea-Bissau, but was raised in Conakry, due to war on his native country. He then had a brief period in Benfica's youth system, and later made his professional debuts with Mirandela. He also had a trial at Chelsea, but nothing came of it. After a full season, he signed with Chaves.
Tijane made his Segunda Divisão debut on 6 November 2011, in a 3–1 home victory against Merelinense. He scored his first goal on 29 April 2012, in a 3–4 home defeat against Vizela. In his second season, he contributed with 11 appearances and one goal, as Chaves was crowned champions. In August, he was linked to a host of clubs, the likes of Benfica, Stoke City and West Ham United.
On 2 July 2013, Tijane signed a two-year deal with Swindon Town. On 3 August, he made his professional debut, in a 0–1 away defeat against Peterborough United. On 10th September 2014, Mark Cooper announced Tijane had moved on from the club.
- Entrevista a Tijane – “Tenho família na Guiné, em França e em Portugal e eles estão sempre comigo, seja nos bons ou nos maus momentos” (Tijane's interview - "I have family in Guiné, in France and in Portugal and they are always with me, whether in good or in bad times"); Diário Atual, 16 June 2012 (Portuguese)
- Tijane, do Chelsea para Mirandela: uma história cheia de sonhos (Tijane, from Chelsea to Mirandela: a history full of dreams); Mais Futebol, 18 October 2010 (Portuguese)
- Desp. Chaves 3–1 Merelinense: Ficha do jogo (Desp. Chaves 3–1 Merelinense: Match report); Futebol 365, 6 November 2011 (Portuguese)
- CHAVES, 3 - FC VIZELA, 4: Vizela assegura manutenção (CHAVES, 3 – FC VIZELA, 4: Vizela assures stay); Digital de Vizela, 29 April 2012 (Portuguese)
- Stoke look at Portuguese starlet; Sky Sports, 16 August 2012
- "Town make treble swoop". Swindon Town. Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- Peterborough 1-0 Swindon; BBC Sport, 3 August 2013
- Portugal's Fonte proves too strong for Albania; UEFA.com, 6 June 2012