Tijuana Mexico Temple
|Tijuana Mexico Temple|
|Announcement||2 October 2010|
|Groundbreaking||18 August 2012 by
Benjamin de Hoyos
|Official website • News & images|
The Tijuana Mexico Temple is a planned temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) to be constructed in Tijuana, México. The announcement was made by church president Thomas S. Monson on October 2, 2010, during the church's semi-annual general conference. It will be the thirteenth temple built in Mexico.
Temple site and development
The Tijuana Mexico Temple will be constructed in southeastern Tijuana near Cerro Colorado.
- Comparison of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by geographic region
- Temple architecture (Latter-day Saints)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Mexico
- Taylor, Scott (October 2, 2010), "President Thomas S. Monson opens conference by announcing 5 new temples", Deseret News, retrieved 2012-11-11.
- Se efectúa la palada inicial del Templo de Tijuana, "Noticia [News Release]", Sala de Prensa: México [Newsroom: Mexico] (SUD [LDS Church]), August 20, 2012, retrieved 2012-11-11 (Spanish)
- Five New Temples Announced, "News Release", Newsroom (LDS Church), 2010-10-02, retrieved 2012-11-11
- Dibble, Sandra (July 19, 2012), "Mormons plan to add new temple in Tijuana", U-T San Diego, retrieved 2012-11-11
- Comunidad mormona construirá templo ceremonial regional en Tijuana, Uniradio Informa, 10 August 2012, retrieved 2012-11-11 (Spanish)
- Johnston, Jerry Earl (August 25, 2012), "Emblem to the community: Temple ground breaking in Tijuana, Mexico", Church News
- Tijuana Mexico Temple (official)
- Mormon Temples: Tijuana Mexico Temple at MormonTemples.org, "[a] Resource for Neighbors and Communities", LDS Church
- Tijuana México Temple at LDSChurchTemples.com
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|