Tikamgarh (Lok Sabha constituency)
Tikamgarh Lok Sabha constituency (Hindi: टीकमगढ़ लोक सभा निर्वाचन क्षेत्र) is one of the 29 Lok Sabha (parliamentary) constituencies in Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 2008 as a part of the implementation of the delimitation of parliamentary constituencies. It is reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled castes 
This constituency covers the entire Tikamgarh district and part of Chhatarpur district. Before delimitation, Tikamgarh, Jatara, Niwari, Khargapur, Maharajpur, Chhatarpur and Bijawar Vidhan Sabha segments were part of the erstwhile Khajuraho Lok Sabha constituency.
Tikamgarh Lok Sabha constituency comprises eight Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) segments. These are:
|Constituency number||Name||Reserved for (SC/ST/None)||District||Number of electorates (2009)|
Members of Parliament
- 1967: Nathu Ram Ahirwar, Indian National Congress
- 1971: Nathu Ram Ahirwar, Indian National Congress
- 2009: Virendra Kumar, Bharatiya Janata Party
- 2014: Virendra Kumar, Bharatiya Janata Party
|General Election, 2014:|
|BJP||Virendra Kumar Khatik|
|[[|N/A]] gain from [[|N/A]]||Swing|
- "Three new faces in Cong candidates' list". Central Chronicle. March 14, 2009.
- "Three new Parliamentary seats come into existence Dewas, Tikamgarh and Ratlam in Shajapur, Seoni and Jhabua out". Department of Public Relations, Madhya Pradesh government. December 19, 2008.
- Parliamentary & Assembly Constituency-Wise Report of Electors in the Final Roll-2009