From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tiki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tiki is the first man in Māori mythology or a humanoid carving in Central Eastern Polynesian culture generally.
Tiki may also refer to:
- Tiki Taane, New Zealand Maori electronica musician
- Tiki Barber, a retired professional football player turned broadcaster
- Tiki Ghosn, a professional mixed martial artist
Computers and applications
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware, an open source Web application
- Tiki Data, a Norwegian computer company
- Tiki 100, a desktop home/personal computer
Art and entertainment
- Tiki (album), a 2005 album by Richard Bona
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room, an attraction at Disneyland park
- Tiki, the protagonist from Japanese arcade game The New Zealand Story
- Tiki III, the schooner in the American television series Adventures in Paradise
- Tiki, a recurring legendary Divine-Dragon manakete from the Fire Emblem series
- Tiki (gecko), a reptile commonly found clinging to walls in the Philippines
- Hei-tiki, Māori neck pendants, are sometimes erroneously called tiki
- Kon-Tiki, a raft sailed by Thor Heyerdahl across the Pacific
- Viracocha or Apu Kon Tiqsi Huiracocha, the creator of civilization in Incan mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.