|Yang Berhormat Datuk
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament
for Mas Gading, Sarawak
|Political party||SPDP—Barisan Nasional|
|Occupation||Member of Parliament|
Datuk Tiki Lafe is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Mas Gading constituency in Sarawak, representing the Sarawak Progressive Democratic Party (SPDP) in the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition.
Tiki was a Deputy Minister for Rural and Regional Development in the Barisan Nasional government (appointed in 2004), but was left out of the ministry after the 2008 election. His loss of the ministry triggered unhappiness among the Bidayuh community in Sarawak that there were no longer any Bidayuh appointed to the ministry.
|1999||Tiki Lafe (SPDP)||10,684||60%||Patau Rubis (STAR)||6,664||25%|
|2004||Tiki Lafe (SPDP)||10,579||56%||Patau Rubis (SNAP)||7,867||42%|
|2008||Tiki Lafe (SPDP)||8,551||58%||Patau Rubis (SNAP)||4,250||29%|||
- "Tekhee @Tiki anak Lafe, Y.B. Datuk Dr." (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 5 April 2010.[dead link]
- "Tiki hopes to bring progress to the people". The Star (Malaysia) (Star Publications (Malaysia)). 29 March 2004. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- Wong, Jack (22 March 2008). "Serian MP not crossing over, says SUPP". The Star (Malaysia) (Star Publications (Malaysia)). Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- Aznam, Suhaini (15 June 2008). "The party and tuak can wait". The Star (Malaysia) (Star Publications (Malaysia)). Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 5 April 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- Two independent candidates shared 1,782 votes (12%).