From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tikka may refer to:
- Tikka (food), a type of South Asian food (also spelled Teeka or Teekka)
- Tikka (forehead mark), a mark made on the forehead by Hindu Indians (also spelled Tilaka or Teeka or Teekka)
- A line of hunting rifles manufactured by Finnish firearms manufacturer SAKO.
- The Finnish word for woodpecker
- A model of headlamp by Petzl
|Meaning||"woodpecker", from tikka ("woodpecker")|
|Region of origin||Finland|
|Language(s) of origin||Finnish|
|Region of origin||Hindustan (now in India and Pakistan)|
Tikka is a surname originating in Finland (in Finnish, it means "woodpecker"), and a surname originating in Hindustan (before the partition of India and Pakistan). It may also refer to, alphabetically on first name:
- Iqbal Tikka (living), Pakistani politician
- Kari S. Tikka (1944–2006), Finnish legal scholar, professor of finance law
- Pertti Tikka (living), Finnish ski-orienteer, world champion
- Pia Tikka (born 1961), Finnish film director and screenwriter
- Taneli Tikka (born 1978), Finnish entrepreneur in technology
- Tikka Khan (1915-2002), Pakistani military general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tikka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.