From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Til may refer to:
|Look up til in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Til (novel), a book by José de Alencar
- Til, Ardabil (تيل), a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Til, East Azerbaijan (تيل), a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Times Internet Limited, a company focusing on Online Publishing, part of The Times Group
- the sesame plant (Sesamum indicum)
- the tree Ocotea foetens
- Transparent Intensional Logic, a logical system aimed at an analysis of natural language
- Tromsø IL, a Norwegian professional football team based in Tromsø
- Truth In Lending, a required form in a real estate transaction
- Tumour-infiltrating lymphocyte, a white blood cell that has migrated to a tumour.
- Today I Learned...:, an often used topic-start abbreviation on the well-known social news website 'Reddit'.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.