From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up til or TIL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Til may refer to:
Science and technology
- Sesame, (Sesamum indicum) a plant
- Til (plant), (Ocotea foetens) a tree
- Tumour-infiltrating lymphocyte, a white blood cell that has migrated to a tumour.
- Til, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Til, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Til (novel), a book by José de Alencar
- Times Internet Limited, a company focusing on Online Publishing, part of The Times Group
- Tromsø IL, a Norwegian professional football team based in Tromsø
- Sonny Til (1928–1981), lead singer of The Orioles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Til.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.