From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tiling may refer to:
- Tile drainage, an agriculture practice that removes excess water from soil
- Tiling (crater), a small, undistinguished crater on the far side of the Moon
- The compiler optimization of loop tiling
- Tiling window manager
- Tiled rendering, the process of subdividing an image by regular grid
- Reinhold Tiling (1893–1933), German rocket pioneer
- Heinrich Sylvester Theodor Tiling (1818–1871), physician and botanist
- Tiling puzzle, puzzles involving two-dimensional packing problems in which a number of flat shapes have to be assembled into a larger given shape without overlaps (and often without gaps)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.