Till-Holger Borchert (born Hamburg, Germany) is a German art historian and author specialising in 14th- and 15th-century art. He has been the chief curator of the Groeningemuseum and Arentshuis museums in Bruges since 2003. He has curated many major exhibitions, including "Memling's Portraits", which showed in Bruges, at the Frick Collection in New York and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid.
- Van Eyck to Dürer: The Influence of Early Netherlandish Painting on European Art, 1430-1530. Thames & Hudson, 2011
- Splendour of the Burgundian Court: Charles the Bold (1433-1477) (ed). Cornell University Press, 2009
- Jan Van Eyck. Taschen, 2008
- Memling's Portraits (ed). Thames & Hudson, 2005
- The Age of Van Eyck: The Mediterranean World and Early Netherlandish Painting 1430-1530. Thames & Hudson, 2002