From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Till-Holger Borchert (born Hamburg, Germany) is a German art historian and author specialising in 14th and 15th-century art. He has been the chief curator of the Groeningemuseum and Arentshuis museums in Bruges since 2003.
- Van Eyck to Dürer: The Influence of Early Netherlandish Painting on European Art, 1430–1530. Thames & Hudson, 2011
- Splendour of the Burgundian Court: Charles the Bold (1433–1477) (ed). Cornell University Press, 2009
- Jan Van Eyck. Taschen, 2008
- Memling's Portraits (ed). Thames & Hudson, 2005
- The Age of Van Eyck: The Mediterranean World and Early Netherlandish Painting 1430–1530. Thames & Hudson, 2002
- The Book of Miracles, with Joshua P. Waterman, Taschen, 2013.