From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Till may mean the following:
- One of several rivers in England:
- Till (surname) – several people
- Till, a first name in the German language, related to the medieval name Theoderich (via Dietrich, for which Tillmann is a diminutive and regional form—which then sometimes is shortened to Till), and in the Frisian language, as a short form of medieval names beginning with Uiet-
- Tillage, in agriculture, the cultivation of the land prior to planting a crop
- Till, an unsorted glacial sediment
- Till seeds or til, another name for sesame seeds
|Look up till or 'til in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Till, an older variant of the word "until"
- Till (furniture), a small compartment or shelf inside a larger blanket chest, used to segregate small items
- Till, in commerce, a cash register, a removable box within a cash drawer, or money counted at the beginning of the day for a cash register
- Till (song), a song recorded by Roger Williams, The Angels, and The Vogues, among others
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.