From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tilly may refer to:
- Charles Tilly, sociologist
- Jacques Louis François Delaistre de Tilly, French general in the Napoleonic Wars
- James Tilly Matthews, the first fully documented case of paranoid schizophrenia
- Jennifer Tilly, actress, poker player
- Johann Tserclaes, Count of Tilly, a Field Marshal who commanded the Imperial and Holy Roman Empire's forces in the Thirty Years' War
- Meg Tilly, actress, dancer, and author
- Tilly van der Zwaard, a Dutch middle distance runner
- Friedrich Georg Tilly, Mayor of Warsaw
- Renet Tilly from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series.
- A character from a British children's TV series called Tots TV
- In France:
- Tilly, Eure, in the Eure département
- Tilly, Indre, in the Indre département
- Tilly, Yvelines, in the Yvelines département
- Tilly-Capelle, in the Pas-de-Calais département
- Tilly-la-Campagne, in the Calvados département
- Tilly-sur-Meuse, in the Meuse département
- Tilly-sur-Seulles, in the Calvados département
- Tillicoultry, village in Clackmannanshire, Scotland
- Tilly, California, former town in Mendocino County
- Tilly, Villers-la-Ville, village in the municipality of Villers-la-Ville, Belgium
- Tilly Foster Mine, in New York State
- Other uses
- Tilikum (orca) Sometimes referred to as Tilly - The Orca at Sea World Orlando
- Tilly (book), a novel by Frank E. Peretti
- Tilly (vehicle) - any of a number of British Utility vehicles of WWII
- Tilly and the Wall, an indie-pop group from Omaha, Nebraska.
- "Tilly" is a poem by James Joyce, featured in Pomes Penyeach
- Tilly is also a short form for Tillandsia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.