Bradstreet at the Big Apple Convention in Manhattan, October 18, 2009.
February 16, 1967
Timothy "Tim" Bradstreet (born February 16, 1967, in Cheverly, Maryland), is an artist and illustrator, best known for his work on comic books, book covers, movie posters, roleplaying games and trading cards.
Bradstreet entered the comic book industry in 1990, working with Tim Truman on Dragon Chiang.
Bradstreet’s work on White Wolf Publishing’s Vampire: The Masquerade garnered him much critical praise. This, in turn, led to the addition of many major comic book publishers to his clientele. He has since drawn for scores of comics-related projects including Dark Horse's Hard Looks and Another Chance to Get It Right (with author Andrew Vachss), Star Wars, Clive Barker’s Age of Desire, Marvel's The Punisher and Blade, and Vertigo’s Gangland, Unknown Soldier, Human Target, and Hellblazer.
Bradstreet's work has also extended to games of many types. His work on role-playing games has included GDW’s Twilight 2000 and FASA’s Shadowrun. He has involved in art design for the Activision's Vampire: Bloodlines video game. He illustrated cards in Last Unicorn Games' CCG Heresy: Kingdom Come.
Bradstreet was awarded the 1996 Best Artist award by the International Horror Guild. He was nominated for the 2005 Art award for the International Horror Guild for his Hellblazer covers. Bradstreet has also been nominated for the 2002 Best Cover Artist Eisner Award for his Hellblazer covers.
In 2000, he joined director Guillermo del Toro as a conceptual artist helping work on the visual design for the film Blade II. In 2003, Bradstreet worked on a number of movie posters for the Marvel/Lions Gate film, The Punisher as well as the cover for The Punisher: Countdown mini-comic that was packaged with the original DVD release. In 2006 Bradstreet provided artwork for a black and white stop motion animated scene set in Kuwait for the extended cut DVD. Bradstreet has also done posters for the films - Punisher: War Zone, Dark Country, Give 'Em Hell, Malone and I Melt with You.
- Dragon Chiang (1991) one-shot (inker)
- Hawkworld (1993) #30-32 (inker)
- Aliens: Music of the Spears (1994) #1-4 (inker)
- Barb Wire: Ace of Spades (1996) #1-4 (inker)
- John Constantine, Hellblazer (1999) #141 (penciller, inker)
- Batman/Deathblow: After the Fire (2003) #1-3 (inker)
- Bad Planet (2005-2008) #1-6 (inker)
- Black Panther (2006) #16 (inker)
- Clive Barker's Age of Desire (2009) OGN (penciller, inker)
- Robert E. Howard’s Savage Sword (2010) #1 (penciller, inker)
- Aliens: Music of the Spears (1994) #1-4
- Unknown Soldier (1997) #1-4
- Transmetropolitan (1997) #37-39
- Gangland (1998) #1
- Human Target (1999) #1-4
- John Constantine, Hellblazer (1999-2006) #134-143, #146-215
- The Punisher: Welcome Back, Frank (2000-2001) #1-12
- JLA: Black Baptism (2001) #1-4
- Action Comics (2001) #775
- The Punisher (2001-2004) #1-37
- Blade (2002) #1-6
- Dial M for Monster: A Collection of Cal McDonald Mystery Stories (2003) novel
- The Punisher (2004-2008) #1-60
- The Punisher: The Cell (2005) one-shot
- Bad Planet (2005-2008) #4
- Jonah Hex (2006) #5
- The Punisher: The Tyger (2006) one-shot
- Black Panther (2006) #16
- Criminal Macabre: Two Red Eyes (2006-2007) #1-4
- Sandman Mystery Theatre: Sleep of Reason (2007) #1-5
- 28 Days Later: The Aftermath (2007) TPB
- Supernatural: Origins (2007) #1
- Criminal Macabre: My Demon Baby (2007-2008) #1-4
- Scalped (2008) #18-20
- Wolverine: Flies to a Spider (2008) one-shot
- Criminal Macabre: Cell Block 666 (2008-2009) #1-4
- The Spirit: The New Adventures (2009) #6
- 28 Days Later (2009) #1-8
- The Punisher: Naked Kill (2009) one-shot
- Clive Barker's Age of Desire (2009) OGN
- Luke Cage Noir (2009-2010) #1-4
- Punisher Noir (2009-2010) #1-4
- The Amory Wars: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 (2010) #1
- Motel Hell (2010) #1-2
- Punisher MAX: Get Castle (2010) one-shot
- Punisher MAX: Hot Rods of Death (2010) one-shot
- Punisher MAX: Tiny Ugly World (2010) one-shot
- Internecine (2010) novel
- Iron Siege (2010-2011) #1-3
- Bullseye: Perfect Game (2011) #1-2
- Iron Man: The Rapture (2011) #1-4
- Jennifer Blood (2011) #1-ongoing
- Robert E. Howard’s Savage Sword (2011) #2
- Star Trek (2011) #1-ongoing
- Hellraiser (2011-2012) #1-21
- True Blood (2012) #1-6
- Hellraiser: The Road Below (2012) #1-3
- Hellraiser: The Dark Watch (2013) #1-ongoing
- Irvine, Alex (2008). "John Constantine Hellblazer". In Dougall, Alastair. The Vertigo Encyclopedia. New York: Dorling Kindersley. pp. 102–111. ISBN 0-7566-4122-5. OCLC 213309015
- "Heresy Cards by Artist". The Sendai Bubble. Archived from the original on 2003-12-10. Retrieved 2011-08-17.
- "IHG Award Recipients: 1996". International Horror Guild. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- "IHG Award Recipients: 2005". International Horror Guild. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- "2002 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards". Comic Book Awards Almanac. Archived from the original on 2007-06-29. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- The Online World of Timothy Bradstreet - official blog
- Tim Bradstreet at the Comic Book DB
- Tim Bradstreet at Marvel.com
- Tim Bradstreet at Pen & Paper RPG database lists much of Bradstreet's work in the role-playing game industry archive
- Giles, Keith. Tim Bradstreet talks 'Batman/Deathblow,' other projects, Comic Book Resources. August 1, 2001
- Borsellino, Mary. "Illustrating nightmares". Sequential Tart. April 1
- Ekstrom, Steve. Tim Bradstreet, Two Decades - Part 1, the Early Years, Newsarama. September 22, 2008
- Ekstrom, Steve. Tim Bradstreet - 20 Years, Part 2: Starting as an Artist. Newsarama. September 24, 2008
- Ekstrom, Steve. Tim Bradstreet - 20 Years, Part 3 - Photo Realism. Newsarama. September 25, 2008
- Ekstrom, Steve. Tim Bradstreet - 20 Years, Part 4 - The "Fiasco in Philly". Newsarama. September 26, 2008
- Ekstrom, Steve. Tim Bradstreet - 20 Years, Part 5 - Meeting The Punisher. Newsarama. September 30, 2008