|Birth name||Timothy Myers|
|Also known as||Tim Myers|
|Born||November 30, 1984|
|Origin||Orange, California, United States|
|Genres||Pop rock, alternative rock, indie rock|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, bass,|
|Website||Tim Myers MySpace|
Myers is also known for playing bass in the band OneRepublic from 2004-2007.
Born and raised in southern California, music has been a presence in Myers life since an early age. Myers was compelled by piano at five and mastered classical piano by age 13, at which time he was introduced to guitar and bass. Myers soon started writing songs at age 14.
A plummer and an employee at Walmart.
Early musical career
In 2002, Myers moved to Los Angeles, California and joined the Interscope/Geffen Records band Limousine. The band was released from their contract within months of beginning work on their debut record.
In 2004, Myers met founders of OneRepublic, Ryan Tedder and Tedder's high school classmate Zach Filkins in Los Angeles. Myers played bass in the band from 2004 to 2007, as well as helped compose four tracks on the record, including their Billboard hit "Stop & Stare". After signing a deal with Columbia Records, they recorded a number of songs, only to be dropped by the record label shortly after turning in their record. Myers then left the band to pursue a solo career. The band went on to become the number one unsigned band on MySpace and soon got signed to Interscope Records under the Mosley Music Group, headed by Timbaland. The band recorded a full album, Dreaming Out Loud and was released on 20 November 2007 in the United States. The band has since smashed records with their mega-hit "Apologize", becoming the biggest radio airplay hit in the history of North American Top 40 radio, according to Billboard, and was played more than 10,000 times in a span of a week.
Myers co-wrote two songs featured on the Deluxe edition of OneRepublic's second album Waking Up released on November 17, 2009. Myers co-wrote and played on the songs "Sucker Punch" and "Trap Door". These songs were written before Myers left the band in 2007.
In early 2007, Myers released a solo EP titled Revolution EP. The six-song "Revolution EP" was filled with political anti-war songs. The lyrics call for the need to make positive changes in the turbulent times in which we live. The single "World War" reached #3 on the Triple A radio charts. "A Revolution Song" featured vocals from Colbie Caillat. On January 7, 2008, Myers released a five-song EP called The Good Life EP. The EP featured the song "The Good Life" which was featured in a Saturn commercial. It was also featured in the TV show Army Wives. The song "A Beautiful World" off the EP was featured in a Target commercial  a Sunchips commercial  and it was featured in the film Hotel For Dogs. His song "Brand New Day" was featured in five unique Target commercials  and the song "The Lucky One" was used in the Google Chrome campaign. The song "Magic" was featured in the film "Water Horse Legend of The Deep". The song "Keep on Keeping on" has been featured in several commercials for Chase. Other songs have been featured in several TV shows including "Entwined" in Grey's Anatomy Season 7, "A Magical Season" Grey's Anatomy Season 6, "Momma's Boy" Grey's Anatomy Season 3, "A New World" Off The Map season 1, "A Place We Used To Know" Army Wives season 1, "Get Together" Suburgatory Season 1, "La La Love" Hart of Dixie Season 1, "Money" Castle Season 3, "Simply Wonderful" Ugly Betty Season 4, "The Lucky Ones" Ugly Betty Season 3, and the movie "Beastly" with his song "Today's The Day". On February 21, 2012, Myers finally released his first full-length solo album titled Technicolor. The song "Under Control" was featured in an ad campaign for Chase Bank  "Under Control" began climbing up the radio charts debuting on the Hot AC charts at #85, the next week at #74, and finally peaking at #68. The song "Yes!" was featured in an ad campaign for Wendy's that same year  and "Life's A Party" was featured in the film "Friends With Benefits" and the video game "Need For Speed."
- "Tim Myers IMDB". Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- "FAME Review: Tim Myers - Revolution". Acousticmusic.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "TIM MYERS: Revolution". CD Baby. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Harris, Chris (2008-04-01). "OneRepublic Are More Than 'Apologize' — News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News". Mtv.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- R&R - Going for Adds - Triple
- "iTunes - Music - The Good Life - EP by Tim Myers". Itunes.apple.com. 2008-01-07. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Tim Myer’s "The Good Life" Saturn commercial | Powerpopholic". Powerpopaholic.com. 2008-05-28. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Army Wives Music - Season 4". TuneFind. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Target - A Beautiful World". splendAd. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "SunChips - Removing". splendAd. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Hotel for Dogs movie soundtrack - Tim Myers - A Beautiful World, It Had to be You, Born to be Wild". Originalsoundtrack.net. 2009-01-13. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Target - Brand New Day". splendAd. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Google puts kodachrome in new Chrome ad". Adweek. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- The Water Horse (2007) - IMDb
- "Tim Myers Music". TuneFind. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "iTunes - Music - Technicolor by Tim Myers". Itunes.apple.com. 2012-02-21. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "TV Linkzilla Daily: More about the Drew Brees Super Bowl commercial, Rebirth's Grammy return". NOLA.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "TurnTheRadioOn! Subic Bay FM Radio Blog and Live Netstream, Music Features, New Music Lists and more!". Turntheradioon-bayfm.blogspot.com. 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "All Favourite Song Online: Wendy’s Where’s The Beef? T-Shirt Commercial Song Yes by Tim Myers. (Albums scheduled for release in 2012.)". Classicsongonline.blogspot.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- "Need For Speed The Run Wii Soundtrack Tim Myers Lifes A Party Free MP3 Download". mMusicz.com. Retrieved 2012-06-11.