||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2011)|
Timothy W. "Tim" Peper (born October 4, 1980, Nyack, New York) is an American film, television and stage actor.
Peper is a graduate of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. He has performed in numerous theatrical productions such as Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Othello, Lobby Hero, Waiting for Godot, and Fool for Love.
His television credits include a recurring role on Conviction. He has guest-starred on Law & Order, The Good Wife and As the World Turns. Prior to his casting on Carpoolers, he had a recurring role in Guiding Light playing Jimmy Donovan. He appeared in such feature films as The Greatest Game Ever Played and A Beautiful Life.
- Croton Falls as Will Kent (2011)
- Canned as Sam (2009)
- Carpoolers as Dougie (2007)
- The Guiding Light as Jimmy Donovan (2007)
- Law & Order as Chris Drake (2006)
- Conviction as Luke Tayler (2006)
- The Greatest Game Ever Played (credited as Timothy W. Peper) as Walter Gibbs (2005)
- NCIS as NSA Special Agent Chad Flynderling (2013) (1 episode: "Gut Check")
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|