From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timber may refer to:
- Timber, a term common in the United Kingdom and Australia for wood materials (the term Lumber is common in the USA and Canada)
- Timber bridge - bridge made of wood
- "Timber!" is an exclamation that lumberjacks often shout out to warn others that a cut tree is about to fall.
- Timber, Oregon, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Oregon
- Timber (arcade game), a 1984 arcade game by Bally Midway
- An alternative spelling for Timbre (the quality of a musical note)
- Timber (programming language), a programming language descended from O'Haskell
- Timber, a single by Coldcut
- Timber (film), an animated cartoon starring Donald Duck
- Nickname of Henry Joseph Wood, British orchestral conductor
- Timber (G.I. Joe), the pet wolf of the G.I. Joe character Snake Eyes
- Timber Timbre, a Canadian folk rock band
- Timber, an original American Name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.