From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A timberline or timber line is a tree line, the edge of a habitat at which trees are capable of growing. The term may also refer to:
- Timberline Lodge, a National Historic Landmark mountain lodge and ski area in Oregon, U.S.
- Timberline Lodge ski area, the ski area surrounding the lodge
- Timberline Software, owned by Sage Group since September 2003
- Timberline High School (Boise, Idaho)
- Timberline High School (Weippe, Idaho)
- Timberline High School (Lacey, Washington)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timberline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.