From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Time's arrow (disambiguation))
|Look up time's arrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Time's Arrow may refer to:
- Time's Arrow (novel), by Martin Amis
- "Time's Arrow" (short story), a 1950 short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- "Time's Arrow" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1992 two-part episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Arrow of time, a direction of time on a four-dimensional relativistic map of the world (as per Arthur Eddington)
- Time's Arrow, Time's Cycle, a 1987 book by Stephen Jay Gould
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.