From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Time Flies (disambiguation))
|Look up time flies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Time Flies may refer to:
- Time Flies (film), a 1944 British comedy film starring Tommy Handley
- Time Flies (Vaya Con Dios album), a 1992 album by Belgian pop music group Vaya Con Dios
- Time Flies (Billy Ray Cyrus album), a 2003 album by American country music singer Billy Ray Cyrus
- Time Flies (Melanie Laine album), a 2005 album by Canadian country music singer Melanie Laine
- Time Flies (John Michael Montgomery album), a 2008 album by American country music singer John Michael Montgomery
- Time Flies (Eason Chan album), a 2010 album by Hong Kong Canto-pop singer Eason Chan
- Time Flies... The Best Of, a 1996 greatest hits album by Huey Lewis and the News
- Time Flies... 1994–2009, a 2010 singles collection by Oasis
- Time Flies (band), an American straight edge hardcore punk band
- "Time Flies" (song), a 2009 song by English progressive rock band Porcupine Tree
- Timeflies, an American music duo
- Time Flies Private Heliport, a private heliport in Lincoln County, Oregon, USA
- A common translation of the Latin proverb "tempus fugit".
- A popular theme in illustration of syntactic ambiguity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.