Time Lord (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Time Lord can refer to:
- The Time Lords, a fictional extraterrestrial species from the television series Doctor Who
- Time Lords in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a class of characters with magical time-controlling powers such as Lord Simultaneous, Savanti Romero (Return of Savanti) and Renet Tilly (Simultaneous' apprentice). Featured in both the original comic book series, Transdimensional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the 2003 cartoon adaptation.
- Timelords roleplaying game, unrelated to Doctor Who
- Time Lord (Ultima), a fictional character from the Ultima series of computer games
- Time Lord: Sir Sandford Fleming and the Invention of Standard Time, a 2000 book by Clark Blaise about how Fleming invented the time zone system used in the world today
- The Lord of Time, a fictional opponent of the Justice League of America, also known as Epoch
- Timelord, an album by Momus
- Time Lord (video game), a video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- The "Time Lord", a one-off villain from The Super Globetrotters animated cartoon
- Time lords also refer to a series of cards in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.