From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A time warp is a hypothetical, rather than fictitious, change in the continuing of space-time, such as in time dilation or challenge.
Time Warp may also refer to:
In science fiction:
- "Time Warp" (song), from The Rocky Horror Show
- Time Warp (album), a jazz album by Chick Corea
- "Time Warp", an instrumental track that appeared as a B-side on Eddy Grant's 1983 single "Electric Avenue"
- "Timewarp", a single by Sub Focus
- Time Warp (TV series), a popular science television program
- Time Warp (comics), a comic book series published by DC Comics in 1980 and 2013
- Time Warp (festival), an electronic music festival
- Time Warp with Bill St. James (Radio series), a popular weekly syndicated Classic Rock show.
- Time warping, the property that the timing of a sequence of events may not be regular, addressed in computational sequence comparisons via a dynamic programming algorithm.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.