The TimesLedger Newspapers is a group of seven paid weekly newspapers (formerly 16) centered around the borough of Queens, New York. The paper's headquarters is in Bayside, New York. It is owned by NewsCorp as part of the Community Newspaper Group (CNG) along with Brooklyn's Courier Life and the Bronx Times-Reporter.
NewsCorp acquired the TimesLedger in 2008.
Editions currently published by the paper include the Bayside Times (begun in the 1930s), the Little Neck Ledger, the Flushing Times, the Whitestone Times, the Jamaica Times, the Forest Hills Ledger and the Astoria Times.
- "About Us". YourNabe.com.
- Rubenstein Communications, Inc. "News Corporation Acquires Two New York City Neighborhood Newspaper Groups – TimesLedger and Courier-Life". News Corporation.
- "Areas of Circulation". Daye and Company.
- Gustafson, Anna. "TimesLedger wins six New York Press Awards". TimesLedger Newspapers.
- Bockmann, Rich. "TimesLedger wins 13 journalism awards at NYPA". TimesLedger Newspapers.
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|