Josh Ryan Evans as Timmy Lenox
|Portrayed by||Josh Ryan Evans|
|First appearance||July 9, 1999|
|Last appearance||August 5, 2002|
|Created by||James E. Reilly|
|Book appearances||Hidden Passions|
Harmony, New England
Timmy Lenox was a fictional character on the NBC/DirecTV daytime drama Passions portrayed by Josh Ryan Evans. In an ironic twist of fate, the actor died of a congenital heart defect the very day his character Timmy died on the show and donated his heart to Charity Standish.
Timmy was originally a doll created by the town witch Tabitha Lenox as a sidekick in her various evil schemes against the people of Harmony. Timmy had a good heart though and came to love Charity Standish, a main target of Tabitha's evil, for her innocence and kindness. He wanted to be a real boy and his wish was finally granted by the Little Angel Girl in January 2002. Tabitha then began introducing him as her great-nephew as he could now meet mortals without turning back into an inanimate doll. The character died a short time later after being gravely injured by a zombie Charity. Tabitha loved Timmy dearly and still feels the loss of her son as well as best friend.
Timmy appeared to Tabitha in October 2003 as a surprise to meet Tabitha's new daughter Endora. The spirit of Timmy made an appearance in late 2007, advising Tabitha to use good not evil to rescue her daughter Endora and Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald from the dark side. Passions has also shown many flashback memorial sequences featuring Timmy from time to time following his death. In the final episode, Timmy's hand is seen reaching out to Tabitha and in the closing sequence with all the cast waving goodbye, Juliet Mills holds his portrait while the song Auld Lang Syne sung by Evans from the first season of Passions plays.
Timmy was known for his fear of Fluffy the cat, and his love for his mother "Princess Tabby" and his legendary strong drinks known as "Martimmys".
Before he died, Timmy formed a close relationship with and had a profound effect on Julian Crane, greatly humanizing the former villain.
It was sharing the loss of Timmy that led to Julian and Tabitha having a one-night stand and conceiving Endora. Hidden Passions, a book written by Tabitha Lenox, and told by Timmy, showed life in Harmony, before the viewer ever saw it, exposed many of the town's deepest and darkest secrets.
- 2000 YoungStar Award for Best Young Actor/Performance in a Daytime TV Series
- 2000 Soap Opera Digest Award for Favorite Scene Stealer
- 2001 Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Scene Stealer
|“||Tabitha: Yes, I tried, Timmy, but I failed! I failed! It's results that count. Oh. I never thought I'd see the day where I have to leave Harmony with my tail between my legs.
Timmy: You have a tail? 
- "Character Study: PASSIONS's Most Entertaining Characters". Soap Opera Digest. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- "Who's who in Harmony: Timmy". Soapcentral.com. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- "Josh Ryan Evans and Achondroplasia". About.com. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Susman, Gary (2002-08-06). "Goodbye". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2008-01-04.
- "What Happened on Passions: #0635 - Wednesday, January 2, 2002". About.com. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- "Awards for Passions". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2008-01-04.
- "Passions Transcript Tuesday 9/28/99". TVMegasite.net. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Character Study: PASSIONS's Most Entertaining Characters at Soapoperadigest.com
- Who's who in Harmony: Timmy at Soapcentral.com
- Josh Ryan Evans at the Internet Movie Database