|Birth name||Timo Räisänen|
|Born||25 July 1979|
|Genres||rock, Indie pop, pop|
|Associated acts||Håkan Hellström, Her Majesty|
Räisänen's mother was born in India by an Anglo-Indian mother and a Swedish father. His father was born in Finland Finnish but was brought up in Brazil. After his parents married they moved to Sweden. The title of his 2006 album 'I'm Indian' refers to his mother's ancestry.
In 2007 Räisänen received the P3 Guld award, where he was named best living artist of 2007.
Räisänen frequently features songs written by other artists on the B-side of his singles. In 2008 he released an album titled '...And Then There Was Timo' consisting of a handful of newly recorded covers.
Timo Räisänen performed in the National Day of Sweden in 2009 and in the celebration LOVE Stockholm 2010 which was dedicated to Crown Princess Victoria's marriage to Prince Daniel.
- 2005 - Lovers are Lonely #22 SWE
- 2006 - I'm Indian #17 SWE
- 2007 - Love Will Turn You Around #3 SWE
- 2008 - ...And Then There Was Timo #13 SWE
- 2010 - The Anatomy of Timo Räisänen #5 SWE
- 2012 - Endeavor
- 2004 - Lovers are Lonely
- 2005 - Don't Let the Devil Ruin it All
- 2005 - Pussycat
- 2006 - Fear No Darkness, Promised Child
- 2006 - Let's Kill Ourselves a Son
- 2007 - Sweet Marie
- 2007 - My Valentine
- 2008 - Sixteen
- 2008 - Spill Your Beans (Download only)
- 2008 - About You Now
- 2009 - Creep
- 2010 - Numbers
- 2010 - Outcast
- 2010 - Hollow Heart
- 2012 - Second Cut
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Timo Räisänen.|