From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up timor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timor usually refers to Timor, a large island in Southeast Asia divided between the country of East Timor and the Indonesian region of West Timor. It can also refer to:
- "Timor" (song), a protest song about East Timor, by Shakira
- The Timor, an Indonesian car of the mid-1990s based on the Kia Sephia
- Timur (name), a Turkic and Mongolic name and a variety of people with that name
- Timur (1336–1405), a Central Asian ruler and conqueror
- Timor (mythology), the god of fear and horror in Roman mythology
- Timor, Victoria, a locality in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.