|Full name||Timothée Atouba|
|Date of birth||17 February 1982|
|Place of birth||Douala, Cameroon|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Left Back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:57, 22 November 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Atouba signed for Tottenham Hotspur in August 2004. Although he played promising games in his first few months at the club, scoring the only goal in a win at Newcastle United, he finished the season as an occasional left-back. After only one year in London he was deemed surplus to requirements. Atouba was transferred to Hamburger SV in July 2005. In the summer of 2009, Atouba's contract in Hamburg ended. In July 2009, he moved to Amsterdam, where he was reunited with ex-HSV-coach Martin Jol. He joined AFC Ajax on a two-year deal. After injury problems during 2009, Atouba lost his place in the first eleven to Ajax-youngster Vurnon Anita.
In 2006, Atouba caused a stir after several rash challenges led to goals against his German club in the Champions League. After receiving some jeering from a disgruntled crowd he reacted by raising his middle finger to them, and asking to be substituted. Having been substituted he repeated his actions and then received a red card.
He was part of the Cameroonian 2004 African Nations Cup team, who finished top of their group in the first round of competition, before failing to secure qualification for the semi-finals.
- "Atouba had niet bij Ajax moeten tekenen". Eredivisie (in Dutch). 10 May 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- "Thimothée Atouba zu den Tottenham Hotspurs" (in German). FC Basel 1893. 8 August 2004. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- "Tottenham land Atouba". BBC Sport. 7 August 2004. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "Newcastle 0–1 Tottenham". BBC Sport. 21 August 2004. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "Thimotee Atouba". uefa.com.
- "Ajax contracteert Thimothée Atouba" (in Dutch). nieuwslog.nl. 7 July 2009. Retrieved 14 March 2010.
- "Atouba completes move to Ajax". BBC Sport. 21 July 2009. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- "Un nouveau joueur à l'essai" (in French). canoe.ca. 15 May 2012. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- "La UD Las Palmas ficha al lateral camerunés Atouba" (in Spanish). udlaspalmas.es. 11 November 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2012.
- "Hamburg reprimand Atouba for gesture to jeering fans". Scotsman.com. 8 December 2006. Retrieved 8 December 2006.
- "Hamburg's Atouba punished". BBC Sport. 7 December 2006. Retrieved 21 July 2009.