From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Timotheos)
Timotheus may refer to:
- Timotheus (general) (fl. 4th century BCE), Athenian statesman and general
- Timotheus of Miletus, 5th century BCE Greek poet
- Timotheus (aulist), a musician at the court of Alexander the Great
- Timotheus (sculptor), 4th century BCE Greek sculptor who took part in the building of Mausoleum of Maussollos
- Timotheus (Ammon), Ammonite opponent of Judas Maccabeus
- Timotheus of Gaza, 5th century Greek grammarian active during the reign of Anastasius
- Saint Timothy, 1st-century AD Christian leader
- Pope Timothy II of Alexandria, also known as Timotheus Aelurus, 5th century AD monophysite bishop
- Daumantas of Pskov, also known as Timotheus of Pskov, patron saint of the city of Pskov
- Timotheus, ruler of Heraclea Pontica, and the son of the tyrant Clearchus of Heraclea
- Léal Souvenir - an alternative title for a 1432 portrait by Jan van Eyck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.