From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timothy may refer to:
- Timothy (name), a common male given name; also a family name
- First Epistle to Timothy, an epistle of the Bible attributed to Paul
- Second Epistle to Timothy, an epistle of the Bible attributed to Paul
- Timothy-grass, a type of a grass
- Timothy (tortoise), famous tortoise of the UK
- "Timothy" (song), early 1970s song by The Buoys
- Timothy Goes to School, a children's animated series produced by Nelvana
- Saint Timothy, a 1st-century Christian and figure in the Book of Acts, and the reputed recipient of the two epistles listed above;
- Saint Timothy, a 3rd and 4th-century Christian, bishop of Antioch and martyr mentioned in the Actus Silvestri and buried at San Paolo fuori le Mura in Rome.
- Timothy Dalton (born 1946), a British actor;
- Timothy Hutton (born 1960), an American actor;
- Timothy Olyphant (born 1968), an American actor;
- Timothy Spall (born 1957), an English actor;
- Christopher Timothy (born 1940), a Welsh actor.
- Timothy Drew, Founder of the Moorish Science Temple of America (d. 1929)
- Timothy, Tennessee, an unincorporated town in Overton County, Tennessee
- Timothy Christian School, a school system in Elmhurst, Illinois
- Timothy Christian School, a school in Piscataway, New Jersey
- Chief Timothy camping area/park in southeast Washington
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.