||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010)|
Timothy Braun (born 1975 in Muncie, Indiana) is an American author. he has published with the New York Times, Huffingtonpost, Daily Kos, and The Good Men Project, He has been a recipient of a Ludwig Vogelstein Foundation Award, a Dorothy Norton Clay fellowship from the Mary Anderson Center for the Arts, a Warhol Fellow at the Santa Fe Art Institute, and the John Anson Kittredge. His plays have been produced at HERE Arts Center, The Off-Center, and Salvage Vanguard, among others. His 64 plays premiered at the Bowery Poetry Club in 2011. Braun is a professor of writing in the School of Humanities at the University of Texas at San Antonio, and American Dilemmas and Cultural Studies at St. Edward's University.
- Ball State University (B.S. History and Dramatic Literature)
- University of New Mexico (M.A. Theatre and Dance)
- Columbia University’s School of The Arts (M.F.A. – Dramatic Writing)
- Anderson Center for the Interdisciplinary Studies
- Blue Mountain Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Djerassi Residency Program
- Edward F. Albee Foundation, Inc.
- Artist-In-Residence at HERE Arts Center (2003–2005)
- MacDowell Colony
- Prairie Center for the Arts
- Santa Fe Art Institute
- Robert MacNamara Foundation
- Ucross Foundation