Timothy Donnelly is an American poet. He earned his BA from The Johns Hopkins University and his MFA in Poetry from Columbia University's MFA Program for Poets & Writers. He is a professor at Columbia University, and has been poetry editor of Boston Review since 1995.
Donnelly is the author of Twenty-Seven Props for a Production of Eine Lebenszeit (Grove Press, 2003), and The Cloud Corporation (Wave Books, 2010).
Awards and honors
- The Cloud Corporation (Wave Books, 2010)
- The Cloud Corporation (chapbook) (hand held editions, 2008)
- Twenty-seven Props for a Production of Eine Lebenszeit (Grove Press, 2003)
- ^ "Timothy Donnelly - Faculty". Columbia University. Retrieved 2010-12-06.
- ^ Hillel Italie (Dec 19, 2003), Poetry; Changing readers a word at a time; For Timothy Donnelly, fame would be nice, but crafting language is its own reward., Los Angeles Times