From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other people named Tim Donnelly, see Tim Donnelly (disambiguation).
Providence, Rhode Island
|Alma mater||The Johns Hopkins University;
He earned his BA from The Johns Hopkins University and his MFA in Poetry from Columbia University's MFA Program for Poets & Writers. He is a professor at Columbia University, and has been poetry editor of Boston Review since 1995.
Awards and honors
- The Cloud Corporation. Wave Books. 21 September 2010. pp. 13–. ISBN 978-1-933517-47-6.
- The Cloud Corporation (chapbook) (hand held editions, 2008)
- Twenty-Seven Props for a Production of Eine Lebenszeit. Grove/Atlantic, Incorporated. 2003. ISBN 978-0-8021-9677-4.
- "Timothy Donnelly - Faculty". Columbia University. Retrieved 2010-12-06.
- Hillel Italie (Dec 19, 2003), Poetry; Changing readers a word at a time; For Timothy Donnelly, fame would be nice, but crafting language is its own reward., Los Angeles Times
- Timothy Donnelly's author page at Wave Books
- Timothy Donnelly's faculty page at Columbia University
- Timothy Donnelly talks about getting "The Cloud Corporation" published in Harper's and "Globus Hystericus" in The Paris Review
- 'The Syntactical Sublime', review of The Cloud Corporation in the Oxonian Review
- “A javelin of lavender…asserts a dozen verities”, review of The Cloud Corporation on THEthe Poetry Blog
- "Globus Hystericus". The Paris Review.
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|