|• Total||12.03 km2 (4.64 sq mi)|
|Population (31 December 2010)|
|• Density||868/km2 (2,250/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
It is located about 13 km north of Sundsvall (a town with a metropolitan area of some 100,000 inhabitants), and could arguably be considered a satellite to that town.
The two closest cities (Sundsvall and Härnösand) share one airport, Midlanda, that is geographically located in Timrå.
Indalsälven, one of Sweden's largest rivers with a length of 430 km, meets the sea in Timrå.
Notable citizens 
- Lennart "Lillstrimma" Svedberg (1944–1972), ice hockey player
- Magdalena Forsberg (1967), cross country skier, biathlon
- Henrik Flyman, guitarist, composer, producer
- Henrik Forsberg (1967), cross country skier
- Mats Näslund (1959), ice hockey player
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Timrå|
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 10 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
|This article about a location in Västernorrland County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|