From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tin is a chemical element.
|Look up tin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tin may also refer to:
- Tinplate, tin coated steel
- Tin can, a tinplate container
- Tin box, a boxlike tinplate container
- Coating the leads of an electronic component with solder during hand soldering
- Tin (newsreader), a text-based Usenet client
- Tin, member of the Metal Men
- Titanium nitride (TiN), an extremely hard ceramic material
- Tin, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- At-Tin, the 95th sura of the Qur'an
- In squash (sport), the tin is the bottom part of the front wall, which is "out" if a player strikes it with the ball
- Corrugated galvanised iron, in expressions such as "tin tabernacle"
- Triangulated irregular network, is a digital data structure.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.