From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tinderbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tinderbox is a container with the essential tools to make a fire.
Tinderbox may also refer to:
In enterprise software:
- TinderBox (proposal software), a web-based proposal automation and content management application
In computer science:
- Tinderbox (software), a software development tool
- Tinderbox (application software), a personal content management tool developed by Eastgate Systems
- Tinderbox (Siouxsie and the Banshees album), a 1986 album by Siouxsie & the Banshees
- Tinderbox (Stiff Little Fingers album), a 1997 album by Stiff Little Fingers
- Tinderbox (band), a British acoustic duo
- "Tinder Box" (CSI episode), an episode of CSI: Miami
- "Tinderbox", a song by Acoustic Alchemy from the 2003 album Radio Contact
- "Tinderbox", a song by Elton John from the 2006 album The Captain & The Kid
- "The Tinder Box", a Danish fairy tale written by Hans Christian Andersen
- The Tinder Box, a chain of tobacco stores founded in Santa Monica, California in 1928
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.