From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tinga may refer to:
Tinga (given name)
- Tinga Stewart, Jamaican reggae singer
- Dante Tinga, incumbent Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- "Tinga", Brazilian footballer Guilherme de Jesus da Silva
- "Tinga", Brazilian footballer Paulo César Fonseca do Nascimento
- "Tinga", Brazilian footballer Paulo Edson Nascimento Costa
- "Tinga", Brazilian footballer Luiz Otávio Santos de Araújo
- "Tinga", former Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga
- Tinga, an ancient name for Tangier
- Tinga, a genre of popular Music of Guinea-Bissau
- Tinga (dish), a Mexican dish usually prepared with shredded beef or chicken
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.